May 25, 2012

0222 FRANCE (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) - Une jolie maison a la montagne


I like this house in the mountains, but it makes me to think to the holiday, and this is not good. I can't say too much about this postcard. France has three mountain ranges, the Alps in south-east, the Massif Central in south-central and Pyrenees in south-west, so I can't tell where is this house. Since the postcard was printed in Albertville, a commune in the Savoie department in the Rhône-Alpes region, likely that the house is in the same region. Is interesting that in France was created in 1982 an independent association named Les Plus Beaux Villages de France (The most beautiful villages of France), which aims to promote assets of small and picturesque French villages of quality heritage. As of 2008, 152 villages have been listed in The Most Beautiful Villages of France.


About the stamp, blue Marianne et l'Europe, I wrote here.


Sender: Sarah / Sara87 (postcrossing)
Sent from Limoges (France), on 12.04.2012

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for the appreciations. They motivates me to continue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the risk of being considered (perhaps) too tough, I must to say that I can't take into account the comments which ends with "also see my webpage".

    ReplyDelete