February 4, 2016

2262 ROMANIA - All the best from Bucharest!


Postcrossing community from Romania isn't among the largest, but it is certainly one of the most active. Thanks to a small group of enthusiasts, true ambassadors of this idea which has become phenomenon, new members are co-opted, are organized frequent meetings, and even are issued postcards on these occasions, like this one. Even if I didn't participate actively in community life, I'm glad to be part of it, and I feel flattered that the participants in the meeting which held on 30 January 2016 at Bucharest remembered me.

About the stamp, issued to mark the Christmas 2015, I wrote here.

Senders: Romanian postcrossers who participated to the meet-up which held on Bucharest on January 30, 2016
Sent from Bucharest (Bucharest / Romania), on 01.02.2016
Design: George Ştefan Năzăreanu
Printed: Mihnea Răducu
postcardsmarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment